Buying a home can feel overwhelming.Where do you start? Who do you talk to? Is there a process? Use this simple checklist to help guide you through the WCDA loan process and begin to make your dream of homeownership a reality. Before you leap into all of the benefits of homeownership, you should first get educated:
1. Go to www.whninc.org.
2. Click the “Register for Homebuyer Education Program” button.
3. Create an account to complete your online homebuyer education. Plan on spending about 6 hours completing the course.
4. After completing step #3, make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation with one of the homebuyer education counselors at Wyoming Housing Network (schedule by phone or through the website).
5. Submit the one-on-one packet at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
6. Wyoming Housing Network will provide your certificates of completion to you and your lender.
7. Call us anytime if you have questions… we are here to help!